Make me a story.













Technically, I found this publication one day at the Champaign Public Library.  I loved it so much that I decided to buy a copy for myself.  The title for this book is called the making of a story by Alice Laplante.  
The cover layout shows unity by centering the words and placing them around a blue border. The hierarchy of words shows the title toward the top and the author towards bottom of the page. The words “the” and” of a” are different from the title. The wanted the book to have a classical look to it. A Norton guide to Creative Writing has a double border and a black background. They did this because they wanted people to know the purpose of the book. The typography is evenly spaced and well in proportion. The first typeface is Baskerville Serif and the styles are bold, regular and italic.  The second one is a script.
What I always loved this book is the modern and traditional look.

Champaign Public Library

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember Remember the 5th of November

Shout out the answer!

No time to cook