No time to cook













What fitting a way to end the semester. My mom and I were at the YMCA and we went inside the shop. My mom found a cookbook on the salve. She decided to pick the cookbook and buy it. The name of the book is called “no time to cook cookbook” When I looked at the cover I got the impression that was supposed to make fun of people who don’t have enough time. The center of attention is the hourglass which emphasis time. The food and pan and plate and fork placed randomly. That indicates fun and playful.  The spacing for the typography is open spaced and the words are under caps.  The words have a transparent box. They did that so you could appreciate the food. The name of the font is Helvetica sanserif and the style is regular.
I like this cover because it’s fun and playful.


YMCA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shout out the answer!

give me a ride

coding