give me a ride







I found this record design at record swap that’s located in 114 E University Ave, Champaign, IL 61820. The name of the record is called Jack Johnson by Miles Davis. I walked towards the shelf and grabbed it. I gave it a quick glance and brought it back to the self. Then I walked out of the store.  

The layout shows unity by placing the car towards the center of the page. I believe this came from the 1960's. The colors are both bright and dull which they wanted to emphasizes the car and the people inside of it. The imagery in the back is the least important in the picture. The spacing for the typography is evenly spaced. The kerning is a little tight. The typeface is times new roman serif and the style is regular.

What attracted me about this is was the transitional look to it.

Parkland college GDS 172

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember Remember the 5th of November

Shout out the answer!