the serious night












I found this publication at the Champaign Public Library.  I was looking around for a book to read and I found this book. The name of book is called Machete Season by Jean Hatzfeld.   

The cover layout shows unity by using an image of a guy walking around a trail path in a foggy day. Title is placed towards the top of the page and words “The Killer in Rwanda Speak” is on the right side of the page. The name of author is placed towards the bottom. The colors on the photo that is being use low saturation.  The Typography is evenly spaced and Proportional.   The designer used Helvetica san serif regular and the style would be condensed and regular.

What I like about this cover is the serious look to it.

Champaign Public Library

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember Remember the 5th of November

Shout out the answer!

give me a ride